This is a tricky one. Luck and happenstance played the biggest roles. ..
So let me tell you something about my wife. She is the sweetest, most professional flight attendant you will meet anywhere.
This is what I fell in love with, when I met her… As a flight attendant everyone, loves her, ( I in fact love sitting on the plane, as one of her passengers, because she treats me so well!).
As chance would have it… My wife, 2 months later ran into a flight attendant friend who won a 3 night stay at an all-inclusive resort ! BAM!
Cut forward, a few months where she meets me, in Miami Beach! On our third date, she is wowing me, with all these cool flight attendant travel stories and making flirty looks at me, with her dazzling blue eyes!
Next thing I know, she tells me, that she would like to take me on an all-inclusive trip to Antigua with her! JACKPOT!
“Would I like to go with her?” she asks me unexpectedly in her cute drawl, with her hand on my arm. “YES, YES, YES, YES!” I said. (Actually, I tried to play it cool and nonchalantly told her sure, that sounds fun!).
So, for our honeymoon, we went to the most spectacular St. James Club Resort, all-inclusive in the Caribbean. This 4 star resort, is what you dream about, at night!
1. After landing, we were having drinks from the front desk – CHECK! This should happen everywhere…
2. Next, the 3 tiered mountainside pool. More cocktails!
3. We peddled the paddle boat around the lagoon.
Why is it, that the faster you pedal, the slower you go… Hmmmmm! No hurries, no worries.
4. Drinking red stripe beer on the beach, and LOVING LIFE!
5. The restaurants here, have mouth watering options such as an Italian restaurant, a Caribbean restaurant, and a fine dining option.
The fine dining option was where my wife put on her highest, 5 inch heels, and wowed me with some silky dress! “I am in heaven!” I think…
6. One of the funniest moments was when it was raining one evening, and we decided to have room service. We decided to have room service, because, we did not want to go out in the rain!
So, we call room service and tell them what we would like to have for dinner… “This is an additional charge,” the nice lady says.
“Sure, no problem,” I say matter of factly.
“Well, you know it is raining outside, and we would have to take it over with an umbrella. Are you sure you want it?” the room service lady states, in her adorable Caribbean accent.
Calmly, I state, “Yes, please bring the room service, to make our romantic honeymoon superb.”
They brought our lovely meal, and much needed WINE.
7. WINE on the balcony, overlooking the sea… It was the perfect way to finish off our Antigua vacation!